By now, you’ve probably heard of ChatGPT — everyone's saying it'll revolutionize the way creators make content. It can write blog posts, emails, press releases, interview questions, scripts…the list goes on. There are many ways creators can use ChatGPT to remove guesswork, improve their workflows, and grow their audience. You just need the right prompts. Think Mad Libs, but for content production.
In this article, we'll give you more than 100 prompts and advanced workflows for podcast and video production, including scriptwriting, storyboarding, content planning, social networking, email composing — basically, all the stuff you have to do before you do the stuff you get to do. That's what AI is there for.
One caveat: ChatGPT has some limitations you should be aware of. First, it can’t verify facts, so you need to fact-check any research it does for you. Second, its training data stops in 2021, so it’s unaware of current events or trends.
Knowing that, there’s a whole lot ChatGPT can do. So let’s start doing it. Click the links below to jump to that section in the article.
Speed up your creative workflow
- Creating a content calendar
- Generating an outline
- Writing a first draft
- Fine-tuning your writing
- Generating headlines
Grow your following, get guests, and build an audience
- Growing your network on social media
- Optimizing your social profiles and gaining followers
- Writing emails to guests, sponsors, and collaborators
ChatGPT for video creators: YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and more
- Writing compelling hooks
- Creating engaging TikTok scripts
- Boosting your video's virality
- Writing a YouTube script
- Writing an SEO-friendly YouTube video description
- Creating attention-grabbing thumbnails
ChatGPT for your podcast
- Bulk create for your always-on content
- AIPRM Chrome extension for more advanced prompts
- Automations for no-touch task management
- Training ChatGPT to follow tried-and-true formulas
How to create faster, better, more creatively with AI
Get our Creator's Guide to AI and you’ll get:
- Our report on how creators are using AI tools
- Tips for using AI tools to bolster your creativity
- A look at how successful creators are using generative AI in their workflows
- Our guidance for getting started with AI, if you're one of the holdouts