Descript 3.2 is now available! Here’s what’s new.
Compression and EQ Effects
Now you can add add track-level effects in Descript. Use our Compressor to smooth out volume levels and make your voice sound broadcast-ready, and use our 10 band EQ effect to add clarity, remove hiss, and more. Each effect is fully customizable, and comes with a set of useful presets to make your audio sound better with a single click.
- Record from multiple inputs on the same device
- Major performance improvements
- Brought back the ability to position the video pane on the right
- Improved Timeline Export compatibility with Apple Logic
- You can now drag pinned tracks into negative time – making it easier to work with music at the top of a Composition
- Drive search is faster
- Double click gain/pan controls to reset to zero
- Fixed issue where timeline wouldn’t recenter after adding a pinned track
- Fixed issue where timeline would sometimes scroll indiscriminately sometimes when dragging a clip
- Fixed issue that caused playback to switch away from Sequencer or Media Library if Patient Playback was enabled
- Fixed issue where Speaker Label previews would lock up when clicking on the preview timeline
- Fixed issue where changing speaker labels could be very slow in long Sequence Compositions